EVENTS COORDINATOR – PART TIME
(16 hours a week Tue – Thurs)
Makor Jewish Culture, the most dynamic and successful Jewish culture facilitator outside London, is looking for an Events Coordinator to work with the Festivals and PR Director to produce quality events.
Strong communication skills, attention to detail and a passion for culture are essential. Add a shot of enthusiasm, open mindedness and a hardworking ethic and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
The goal is to help organize unforgettable events that will ensure our objective of strengthening Jewish culture and identity along with organizing Israel related events.
Core Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Instigate ideas and think independently
- Ability to liaise with wide range of individuals
- Proficient in MS Office and Social Media
- Time manage
- Good self-organisation
- Attention to detail
- Strong client-facing skills
- Marketing knowledge and funding experience an advantage
- Build and programme content for event entertainment, including music, performers, exhibitors and guest speakers.
- Oversee events on the day, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up and communicating with team and volunteers.
- Stay under budget while planning event specifications.
- Approach prospective sponsors and advertisers.
- Work with suppliers, volunteers and the public.
- Identify future opportunities for events.
To apply please send your CV to: Ellie Ruhan, Makor Jewish Culture: email@example.com.